1. Pass the GED test and receive a high school equivalency certificate from the State of NH. 2. Complete the credits you need to earn the Dover Adult High School Diploma.
The GED or Adult Diploma? Which is better for you?
Read the information below; then call 742-1030 to meet with one of the counselors.
1. Call 742-1030 to make appointment with GED counselor.
2. Take free diagnostic testing to see if your skills need improving.
3. Enroll in GED prep classes, if needed. Classes are free & open entry during school year.
4. When your skill levels are high enough, take pre-tests to qualify for GED testing.
5. When you are ready, register for official GED testing at the Center. Must have photo ID. Test fee is $65.
1. Get a copy of your high school transcript.
2. Call 742-1030 for appointment with diploma counselor.
3. Meet with counselor for free credit assessment. You may be eligible for experience and work credits if you've been out of school for a while.
4. Make a plan for completing your remaining credits.
*5. Register for credit classes you need.
For a listing of current Adult High School credit classes, go to: Adult Diploma Program
Some scholarship funds are available to help with tuition thanks to Dover Rotary Club and others.
Call 742-1030 to be added to the mailing list OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.